Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday, June 9th

Today was quite a bit different from yesterday... I worked on making a pair of suspenders, learned to use an 1830s sewing machine, and was issued the bulk of my period clothes for the summer. I also continued my park tours/orientation, took a group test on John Brown's Raid, and briefly headed out to Virginius Island. Good times!

And now, I have the next two days off. As much as I enjoy my LH activities, it will be nice to have some time to myself. Tomorrow, I plan to head to Frederick for some shopping and a movie. The next day will probably be spent exploring the lower town, which I haven't properly done yet. It shouldn't take too long--it's not very large! I'll check in again as soon as there's something to report. Kirk out!

No comments:

Post a Comment